Join us for our spring GovCon event: Partnering for a Smarter Planet, Explore Teaming and Partnering Opportunities with IBM on Friday, June 8, 2012 from 7:30-11:00 a.m. Seats are VERY limited, so sign-up NOW! Online registration has closed for this event. At the door registration will be open at IBM tomorrow morning.
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
• Learn about implementing Infrastructure, IT and Analytics Solutions in the $66B Smarter Planet market
• Understand IBM’s Smarter Initiatives in Relation to Federal Procurements for:
- Smarter Planet: Key Initiative for 2015 Growth Strategy
- Small Businesses/Small Disadvantaged Businesses learn to partner and team with IBM on Smarter Planet Initiatives
- Integrated Solutions: How it all comes together for our clients: Smarter Software, Smarter Systems, Smarter Services And much MORE!
Once registered, you will be provided access to sign up for 10 minute match making sessions through IBM hardware, software, and cloud initiatives.
The schedule of events will be:
7:30- 8:15 Networking and Registration with Continental Breakfast
8:15-8:30 What is “Partnering for a Smarter Planet”? Michael F. Wells, Partner GBS
8:30-9:30 Panel Discussion and Questions “Partnering for a Smarter Planet”
Peter Porter, Smarter Planet & Smarter Cities
Barbara Hoover, Federal Alliance Manager, Smarter
Buildings & Data Centers
Mike Durso, Smarter Planet, Portable Modular Data
Ben Gaither, Director Small Business Program Office
Mary Hellem, Small Business Liaison Officer
9:30-10:30 Match Making Session: IBM Smarter Planet Initiatives IBM Hardware Solution Reseller IBM Software Solution Reseller IBM Services - Prime & Sub Cloud Initiatives
Registration is open for all potential, emerging and established Government Contractors. There will be limited space available for all types of businesses, however please complete the registration to be added to the waitlist.