- Increase Competitiveness
- Position your Company
- Increase Morale
- Open Doors
- Free Up Staff
How to Get Involved:
Every day ECHO participants give back to the business community through hard work. All they ask for is a chance. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Volunteer. A few hours a week or month can make a difference. Opportunities might include serving on the Board or on an outreach committee.
- Become an Ambassador. Provide nonprofits with speaking engagements or introductions to business leaders.
- Participate in community events. Come out and play, oversee a division, help with setup and breakdown, or consider sponsoring ECHO’s 21st Annual Tennis Classic on June 12th; play in or sponsor the Dulles International Airport Rotary Club’s 20th Annual Opportunities Open golf tournament October 3rd at River Creek Club, with proceeds going toward four local charities supporting individuals with disabilities, or; drive the Dulles Greenway’s Drive for Charity on May 19th with proceeds going toward nonprofits, usually resulting in the purchase of a new ECHO van to transport participants to and from their homes and work.
- Give us a tour. We’re always looking for ways to engage our participants in the community, such as having them get out and be active at gyms. We’ve also taken them to firehouses so they understand that firemen are there to help, not hurt, in case of emergency.
- Hire us! Our work crews provide competitive business service such as shredding, packaging and grounds maintenance, plus you’ll be getting a dedicated team while supporting individuals with disabilities who desperately want the chance to work. Please reach out to Erica Lengermann at (703) 779-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of our participants with disabilities, thank you for your consideration of partnering with a nonprofit such as ECHO.