Registration has closed for this event.
Join us for the second IBM signature government contracting event where you will learn about IBM’s approach to analytics, called “Smarter Analytics”. It is projected that the federal government will accumulate more than $7.1 trillion in new debt by 2019. As a result, the President and congressional leaders have called for agencies to reign in spending and become more efficient. With government under tremendous pressure to reduce costs, appropriately applying business analytics can be a powerful way to help agencies get in control.
Come learn how IBM Smarter Analytics can help
• Analyze data for patterns and anomalies in order to identify threats, fraud and improper payments?
• Collect, manage, and analyze volumes of structure and unstructured data, in motion or at rest?
• Have a single version of the truth for an agency’s critical data entities?
• Digitize and automate paperwork, forms and processes to reduce costs and optimize outcomes?
Hear directly from IBM’s technology leaders, including: • John Whitman, Big Data Analytics and Federal use cases
• Rehan Sadiq, Addressing the Government’s Challenges with Business Analytics
• Kelly Ouderkirk, IBM’s new Industry Solutions Group
Once registered, you will be provided access to sign up for ten minute matchmaking session provided through IBM Smarter Analytics Growth Initiative team and other complimentary IBM Solutions team. Click here for matchmaking session descriptions.
Registration is open for established Government Contractors, potential government contractors and emerging government contractors. Space is limited.
Presenting Series Sponsor
First Virginia Community Bank
Access National Bank
David, Brody & Dondershire
MillerMusmar, CPA’s, P.C.
The Business Bank
Washington Business Journal