Join the Greater Reston Chamber Business Education Series for "What Should I Post Today?: On-line Content Planning Strategies."
Not sure what to say or when to say it? We’ll walk through a step-by-step process of developing content your target audience will find valuable and then write a plan for distributing that content.
We will cover:
1. starter content to populate your website, blog, and social media profiles
2. recognizing sources of content all around you
3. best practices for producing different types of content including text, video, images, and links to share
4. ideas for what makes a good promotion
5. strategies for re-purposing content to get the most impact and engagement
6. integrating online sharing tools on your website to extend the reach of your content
Who should attend:
Anyone who is responsible for developing content for email campaigns, social media posts, or website pages (including blogs).
About Laura B. Poindexter
Laura B. Poindexter is a renowned thought leader, guiding clients through the changing electronic marketing and social media environment. Her public seminars have helped hundreds of business owners learn and employ affordable marketing solutions. Since 2000, her company, Queenb Creative (formerly laura b creative), has managed clients’ online presence, maximized their social media and electronic marketing to positively impact their bottom line and enhance audience engagement. You can read her blog at www.laurabcreative.com and follower her on Twitter @laurabcreative.
Business Education workshops are FREE for Reston Chamber Members and $10 for Future Members.
Thank you to Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Reston for sponsoring this workshop!