Trends Set to Shape the B2B Marketing Landscape in 2023
Content courtesy of ANA*LITK Marketing.
The business landscape has changed dramatically over the last three years. While the effects of the pandemic are still evident, things are starting to return to normal. However, the new normal for businesses is vastly different from the normal of 2019.
Here’s an overview of six marketing trends B2B businesses should look at in 2023.
Predicted 2023 B2B Marketing Trends
1. ContentContent remains king in the digital marketing scene. However, creating engaging content is the best way to establish your brand as an authority in your space.
Prioritize creating valuable content that solves your target audience’s problems instead of keywords or overly salesy content.
2. InfluencersThe influencer marketing industry was valued at $16.4 million in 2022 and is predicted to grow even more in 2023.
However, influencer marketing isn’t just for consumer businesses. Influencer marketing is the ultimate social proof that your product or service works and is worth it.
3. InteractivityEngagement is a crucial part of B2B marketing. There are many different ways to engage your users. When done right, interactive marketing campaigns help users get helpful information AND gives you information about them that you want.
4. VideoVideo continues to reign as the most engaging form of content. However, short-form video content spiked in popularity during the pandemic and was still rising in 2022.
To get started, think of helpful content for your user, then think about delivering it in 30 seconds or less.
5. SEOEffective search engine optimization continues to be synonymous with success in the marketing landscape.
The goal for most B2B brands should be to create unique and helpful content that solves their audience’s pain points, not keyword stuffing. Then just ensure your SEO schema is in place when it gets published.
6. Focus on Boosting Brand AwarenessBrand awareness is one of the most crucial factors to the success of your business. The more people are aware of your brand, the easier it is to build a lead pipeline and create customer loyalty.
We’re seeing increased efforts to boost brand awareness using strategies like social media presence and commitment to social causes in 2023.
Determining What Trends Work for Your BusinessIt’s essential to position your business to maximize current marketing trends strategically. Different trends will be more beneficial than others, and every business is unique.
ANA•LITK MarketingWe are a SWaM-certified results-driven boutique marketing and branding services firm with over 30 years of experience. We believe in data-driven creative inspiration and eureka moments that help B2B businesses achieve their goals and multiply their results.