2021 Congressional App Challenge
The following information is provided courtesy of Congressman Gerry Connolly, U.S. House of Representatives, Virginia District 11
I am pleased to announce the launch of this year’s 2021 Congressional App Challenge! This challenge offers middle school and high school students interested in coding a chance to enhance their skills and interests in computer science and STEM. Congress recognizes that STEM, particularly those surrounding coding and computer science, are essential for America’s continued economic growth and technological innovation.
Local judges will evaluate the student submissions and choose a winning individual or team. For additional details, you can visit www.CongressionalAppChallenge.us.
How to enter and rules:
- Students can enter the 2021 Congressional App Challenge now by clicking Here
- Students may register as individuals or as teams of up to four. No more than four students are allowed to form a team.
- Students may compete in the district they reside or the district they attend school.
- To be eligible to participate in the Congressional App Challenge, you must be a middle or high school student at the time of app submission.
- Find the complete rule book and guidelines by clicking: 2021 CAC Rulebook
- The Congressional App Challenge also has compiled a Learn To Code list of resources to assist participants in their efforts.