Coffee & Contracting: The 4 Places Most Business Owners Lose Money and What To Do About It
Join the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce GovCon Committee for Coffee & Contracting on Thursday, June 6 from 8:00 - 9:30 AM for a discussion on the path to financial freedom for your business.
What do you do when everyone is telling you you?re doing it right, but you feel like you might be doing it wrong?
How do you know if you?re on the path of Financial Maintenance or Financial Freedom? Are your Other Assets working as hard as your money?
Join a select group of business owners and executives for a briefing on the 4 things that derail most business owner?s future plans of transitioning from ?have to work? to ?choose to work? and what to do about them. More importantly, you will be introduced to strategies that can be used with EVERY dollar you have and How to recapture most of the ones you?ve lost.
Here are just a few things we will cover:
- How to create generational wealth with certainty
- How to access tax-free income through asset protection
- The best way to connect the puzzle pieces of advice from different advisors
- How to guarantee you never run out of money
- How to turn Uncle Sam into your full-time employee
- How to create a plan that always works
A special thanks to First Financial Group for sponsoring this event.