Meet the VC EventName: Meet the VC EventDate: May 2, 2019Time: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Join the local startup community and fellow entrepreneurs for this special 2-part event, a panel discussion of some of the DMV’s top VCs with a networking component to follow. This is a phenomenal opportunity to network with and learn from current and aspiring small business owners and to hear from our expert panel about market trends and major focuses across 2019 and beyond.
Moderator: Kevin Morgan, Director of Tech Sector Attraction and Retention, Washington DC Economic Partnership
- Brian Matthews, General Partner, Harmonic Growth Partners
- Daniel Abrams, CEO, MassLight
- Jennifer O’Daniel, Investment Director, CIT GAP Funds
- Matt Gittleman, Associate, Blu Ventures
- Phil Jung, Investment Associate, Maryland Venture Fund
- Rob Painter, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Razor's Edge Ventures
- Sam Cates, Director of Investing, GE Ventures
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm – arrivals and informal networking
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm – panel discussion
- 7:00pm – 7:15pm – panel Q&A
- 7:15pm – 8:00pm – networking and cocktails
TriNet provides extraordinary HR expertise tailored to thousands of small and medium size businesses (SMBs) throughout a wide range of industries across the U.S. By giving these businesses access to advanced payroll services, premium-level benefits, and risk mitigation & compliance consulting—all delivered through personalized service and a comprehensive technology platform—we free them from the complexities of HR to focus on what matters most: their incredible people.
The Washington DC Economic Partnership (WDCEP) is a non-profit, public-private organization that drives inclusive economic growth and job creation, supports business and promotes Washington, DC as a leading global city.
HUNGRY is revolutionizing catering by providing exclusive access to top chefs making incredible food in the D.C. area. Through a shared economy based platform, HUNGRY is revolutionizing office catering by providing exclusive access to top chefs making incredible food. HUNGRY makes ordering simple and easy and ensures the food always arrives on time. HUNGRY is a purpose-driven company founded on the belief that companies and their employees deserve delicious meals that are affordable, healthy and delivered reliably and professionally, and chefs deserve greater economic opportunity, recognition and culinary freedom.
For more information or if you have questions, please reach out to Niki Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.