Reviews & Brews: How to get more positive online reviews for your businessName: Reviews & Brews: How to get more positive online reviews for your businessDate: February 21, 2019Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
Join fellow business owners for an evening of networking with beer & wine and light snacks, while learning a few tips and tricks about how to get more positive online reviews and ratings for your business.
There will be a very brief discussion about how area businesses are taking control of their online reputation to make it faster and easier than ever for their best customers, clients and patients to share their positive experience on all the major review sites such as Yelp, Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor and more.
This event is specifically geared towards owners of local businesses including:
- Restaurants, bars, wineries, coffee houses and craft brewery tasting rooms
- Private practices in the medical, dental/orthodontics, optometrists, chiropractic and similar professions
- Home service businesses such as contracting, roofing, remodeling and related
- Auto repair
- Legal and accounting firms
- Hair and nail salons, massage and spa
- e-commerce businesses selling products on Amazon
- Personal services such as limo/car services
We'll answer vexing questions such as:
- Why does Yelp hide legitimate reviews from your best customers, patients and clients?
- How does your number of reviews affect your ranking in search engines?
- How to handle negative reviews
- How to report false, fraudulent or threatening reviews
- Why does frequency and recency of reviews matter?
- How can you turn your free WiFi network into a reviews machine?
- How can you implement a rewards program for your business?
Registration is just $15 and includes two drink tickets and light snacks ($12 for Reston Chamber of Commerce members).