*WEBINAR* BES: How to Market That Makes Selling (Almost) Unnecessary
Description*WE'RE GOING VIRTUAL*
Join us in this live webinar from the comfort of your home or office!
How to Market That Makes Selling (Almost) Unnecessary
Owning a small or home based business is hard and getting clients can be even harder! Stop wasting your time on sales and marketing tactics that don't work or are less than effective!
Join us and Learn:
- How to fill a pipeline with an endless supply of qualified prospects
- How to create the right messaging that connects with your target market
- How to maintain consistent, month over month sales and income growth
- Where to focus your time to maximize your business potential
- Are tired from constantly chasing after prospects only to find they are tire kickers
- Are concerned that there are never enough leads in your pipeline
- Are sick of having to work harder to get more sales
- Want more control over their business
- Want to reduce their stress, anxiety and overwhelm!
Walk away with the strategies, tools and inspiration to start getting the results you really want... now!
About Your Speakers:
James Lawson & Angela Inzerillo are the Co-Founders of Impact Business Solutions LLC, a business coaching and training firm specializing in helping small business owners build a stronger marketing foundation to get more leads, better clients and higher profits. They are known for their no nonsense approach to business growth and action-oriented education workshops.
Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support: Series Silver Sponsors Fairfax County Economic Development Authority and MillerMusmar, CPAs.
The INCspire Education Foundation is proud to present the Business Education Series (BES). Chamber member professionals, INCspire and Chamber staff offer ongoing workshops in their areas of expertise to our members as well as the general business community. These workshops are designed to support business growth and cover a variety of topics!
Are you a current Chamber member interested in leading a BES workshop? Contact Carrie Pulliam at 703.707.9045 or email her at CarrieP@restonchamber.org.
Upcoming Chamber Events