Emergency ServicesLead Field Technician
- A resource on-site clients who have experienced water, sewage, mold, fire, smoke - Accurate and timely setup and operation of drying and extracting equipment.
- Builds containment barriers and monitors appropriate air levels during mold remediation events.
- Accurately completes and turns in all necessary job paperwork and photos on time
- Based upon day-to-day job assignments and company business needs you will support other areas of the business
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to work independently on a 3-5 person team.
- Must be able to perform manual labor, lifting to 50 lbs. or more continuously.
- Ability to follow all jobsite safety requirements.
- Customer service mindset.
- Must be a team player.
- Will be Trained and Certified by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Must possess Reliable Transportation and a Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restoration: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations. Based in Herndon.