Member Services Representative
PrideStaff, a Reston Chamber member since 2018, is working with a Tysons Corner based technology company to service their need for multiple Member Services Representatives.
Our client, a fast growing leader in their industry, is revolutionizing digital identification security and enabling people to verify their identity once to gain access to their benefits (military, students, nurses, teachers, first responders, and government employees) anywhere. If you enjoy empowering people, have a passion for customer service or helping people, and are eager to grow a career within a company that is going places, this Member Services Representative job may be the right job for you.
- Provide timely, accurate, and efficient service to customers over email and live chat.
- Help members to verify their identity via virtual in-person video calls.
- Onboard new users
- The Member Services Representative will assist members in overcoming challenges that may hinder them from verifying their information.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and exceptional customer service while verifying member identification.
- Follow verification procedures while assisting customers to ensure the highest level of security and integrity to protect their information.
- Work with members to troubleshoot verification issues or challenges to achieve a working solution.
- Help members to gain access to their accounts when needed, by helping them to reset their passwords or access other necessary information.
- Verify documents via video-conferencing to assist users with identity proofing and authentication standards to comply with federal and state-level requirements.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability and willingness to work during non-traditional shift hours
- Ability to pass a reading comprehension and writing assessment
- Attention to detail, quick learner, high level of accuracy.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Comfortable being on video
The Member Services Representative Wow Factor- This is a company that likes to keep things fun, innovative, and rewarding.
- Catered lunches twice a week- boxed for COVID safety compliance
- Nerd Shirts Friday, and more!
- Our client loves to promote from within
- Fast growing company with a good career path- if you are looking for somewhere to stay and grow, this could be the company for you.
Our Client’s Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Our Client’s Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
Our Client’s Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Act like a scientist, not a talking head. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect the company’s values in your actions. *If the rule prevents the right outcome, then break the rule.