Licensed Mental Health Clinician (Private Practice)
We are a diverse group of individuals who are driven, collaborative, like to have fun, are connected, and maintain a positive environment. As we grow, we are working to be a resource in our local community. Our client's consists mostly of the "working well" individuals who have insurance, may want mental health support and treatment, but don't have unlimited income. We are seeking a part-time licensed therapist who is like minded and will be a perfect fit to compliment what we have.
This is an employee status position which means you don't have to worry about withholding taxes or purchasing your own supplies and equipment. We provide a monthly group meeting and impromptu support as needed.
Some of our requirements include:
- Being independently licensed in the State of Virginia (LPC ,LCSW, LMFT), residents need not apply.
- Be willing to work evenings (until 7pm) and/or weekends to meet our client's needs
- Be willing to work at least 15 hours a week
- Therapist must have or be willing to have a niche(s) (children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.)
- Be willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition in the community.
- Be able to work and function independently
- Referrals from the community
- Competitive compensation
- Medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- Coordinator who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Paid sick time
- Supportive team environment
You will play an integral part in continuing to grow our practice and our presence in the community so your visions and ideas will be greatly welcomed.
Job Type: Part-time
Currently, we are working 100% remote until 2021. We value the safety of our client's, clinicians and their families. We will return back to the office once there is a vaccine for COVID-19 and we can do so with a clear conscious.