Marketing & Office Coordinator
Verity Commercial is a fast-growing commercial real estate advisory firm providing development and construction services, brokerage, and real estate investments. Verity was recognized by Inc. 5000 4 times as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America and received the Virginia’s Fantastic 50 Award as one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Virginia. This position provides broad business experience in a small company setting with limitless growth potential. We are looking for an individual who can perform marketing and office administration duties, and has a can do attitude. You’ll join a dynamic team with a culture that is deeply rooted on the basis of Trust, Teamwork, and Desire, with opportunities to enhance your skill set.
As part of the Team you will be experienced in handling a wide range of marketing and administrative support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. You must be physically present in the Reston, VA office Monday-Friday during normal business hours, and must be exceptionally well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an extremely hard-working team.
- 2-5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or office administration
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment between two different business functions – marketing and office administration
- Prepare marketing packages, proposals, press releases, and social media posts
- Prepare flyers, brochures, and related marketing materials
- Support efforts in sales (e.g. email campaigns) and communications (e.g. blogs, website, social media platforms)
- Create advertisements and promote through appropriate channels
- Coordinate and assist with events (e.g. client, community, and team building)
- File system design and management
- Assist employees with troubleshooting system difficulties and manage third-party technical support if/when needed
- Support business functions
- Ordering office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Organize and schedule appointments, Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Matching
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Annual Paid Sick Leave
- Annual Paid Holidays
You'll LOVE this position if you perform best with freedom and without bureaucracy. You'll be working in Reston, VA and within walking distance from Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station.
You will NOT love this position if you need a lot of structure and guidance. We are a results-based organization, so you've got to use initiative to make things happen. This position is not for someone uncomfortable with a lean business model, and the shifting priorities, course alterations, and possible ambiguity associated with a fast-paced company.
Please send resumes to Carolyn McMillan at email@example.com or post resume by clicking here. All inquiries are strictly confidential.