Association Innovation & Management, Inc
- Global Management and Information Technology Consulting Firm
- Non-Profit Organizations/Associations
- Professional Services
The AIM way—Association Innovation and Management, Inc. (AIM) is a full-service association management firm based in Reston, Virginia. Our exclusive focus on serving scientific and public health society partners, coupled with our unique business model, allows us to offer partner clients a full suite of services delivered by a top-notch team. Our time-tested methods have proven effective in helping our partners grow in efficiency and effectiveness without sacrificing the bottom line.
Our mission is single-minded: To advance the goals and visions of our partners through best-in-class management solutions and unparalleled customer service.
Our philosophy is simple: AIM is here to anticipate, recommend, and say “Yes!” to our partners’ needs, desires, and ambitions.
Our motto puts you first: Your success is our success.
Our business model is the key to our success: AIM believes in building strong partnerships with the Society leaders and volunteers we are entrusted to serve; in conducting all financial transactions with full transparency; and in upholding our excellent reputation by representing ourselves and our partners in the most professional manner. These three tenets have never failed us.
AIM is 100% employee-owned with more than half of team members as shareholders.
Whom to Contact
- Donna BreskinDirector of HR, IUTOX Executive Director11190 Sunrise Valley DriveSuite 300Reston, VA 20191Phone: (703) 438-3103
- Deborah O'KeefePresident & CEO11190 Sunrise Valley DriveSuite 300Reston, VA 20191Phone: (703) 438-3103
- Clarissa RussellVice President11190 Sunrise Valley DriveSuite 300Reston, VA 20191Phone: (703) 438-3103