Leadership Fairfax, Inc.
- Non-Profit Organizations/Associations
- Human Development & Leadership
Leadership Fairfax, Inc., (LFI) is a not-for-profit organization established in 1987 to provide programs and opportunities that enhance the quality of life in Fairfax County by developing its current and emerging leaders at the county, state, and regional level. Our goals are accomplished through activities that lead to a better understanding of the issues that face Fairfax County, build a lifelong fellowship among alumni, and honor the outstanding individuals and organizations who are trustees of the community. We measure our success by the number of volunteer hours and other resources that graduates commit to community organizations in Fairfax County. Graduates represent a diverse alumni in the arts, business, education, government, health, religious and social service sectors. LFI is nonpartisan and inclusive.
Whom to Contact
- Ms Karen Cleveland8230 Old Courthouse Road Suite 100Vienna, VA 22182Phone: (703) 752-7550
- Amy Marlow8230 Old Courthouse Road Suite 100Vienna, VA 22182Phone: (703) 752-7550
- Lauri SwiftDirector of Leadership Advancement8230 Old Courthouse RoadSuite 100Vienna, VA 22182Phone: (703) 752-7553