RxWellness Spine & Health
- Chiropractor-Physiotherapy-structural rehab
- Health, Nutrition, Wellness
- Weight Loss Services and Centers
- Physical Therapy
RxWellness Spine & Health is a patient-centered health care facility where our philosophy involves a natural solution to healthcare needs with a large emphasis on education. We find that when our patient really understands his/her conditions, why it's there and how it will be treated, we get better results. RxWellness Spine & Health does not prescribe "cookie-cutter", one size fits all treatment plans. Your treatment will be designed for you, your unique conditions and your personal health goals. Our Consultation is done over two visits. First, we take the time to get to know you, perform a thorough examination to understand your conditions. Then, we develop a unique treatment plan and explain our diagnosis and your prescribed plan in details. We take every opportunity to educate you and your family on the path to pain-free, drug-free living. Once treatment starts, you and our doctors and staffs become a team to reach your goals as quickly as possible. Our philosophy is to treat our patients the way we would want our family treated.
We feel this approach is superior and most rewarding for the patient who is always kept involved, every step of the way. We believe lifestyle education is a true health influence that has far reaching impacts. So, it is never too soon to begin, which is why children are under care as well. We not only care for your pain but our passion is to promote healthy habits that lead to life-long wellness across our community.
This dynamic and fresh outlook on healing has placed our office at the forefront of healthcare and has been
Whom to Contact
- Phoebe CaseyChief Marketing & Operations Officer (CMO / COO)950 Herndon ParkwaySuite 130Herndon, VA 20170Phone: (703) 904-9666Cell Phone: (571) 334-5324
- Michele Epps950 Herndon Parkway #130Herndon, VA 20170Phone: (703) 904-9666
- Dr. Phil GolinskyOwner1110-D Elden Street #206Herndon, VA 20170Phone: (703) 904-9666