In this interactive session, Kerry will empower you to connect, collaborate, and communicate.
· Build team bonds and professional relationships with techniques to ensure effective, kind, and honest communication
· Increase productivity with strategic communication methods
· Enhance techniques for clear messaging and collaboration strategies to facilitate clarity in communications for all aspects of the business
· Elevate professionalism within the group while learning how to focus and prioritize strategic initiatives
· Practice effective communication with an active listening game
· Learn how to pause to pivot to a positive
KERRY WEKELO, MBA, is the Chief Operating Officer at Actualize Consulting, a financial services consulting firm, and founder of Zendoway, a company that encourages holistic wellness. In her leadership, Kerry blends her experiences as an executive coach, consultant, award-winning author, mindfulness expert, and entrepreneur. Her book and program Culture Infusion: 9 Principles for Creating and Maintaining a Thriving Organizational Culture is the impetus behind Actualize Consulting being named a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine. Kerry has authored multiple children’s books, including her award-winning title If It Does Not Grow, Say No, and her Zendoway Cubes received the Parents’ Picks Award. She has been featured on ABC, NBC, NPR, The New York Times, SHRM, Thrive Global, and Corporate Wellness Magazine.