Membership Benefits & Rates
It's a Fact!
When consumers know your business is a member of their chamber of commerce, they are 80% more likely to purchase goods and services from your company. Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce is the largest regional chamber in the Washington D.C. region according to the Washington Business Journal.
Why is this important?
There are plenty of exciting opportunities for your business to make new connections while increasing your revenue and building connections within the Greater Reston community. Members gain additional marketing exposure, have access to educational and networking programs, and benefit from our community engagement and advocacy. See our full list of Member Benefits below, and Sign Up Today.
- Discount Tickets to 80+ Events, 40 Dedicated to Networking!
- LeadShare Industry Exclusive Committees
- Serve on Chamber Committees: Ambassadors, Business Education, Resourceful Women and More!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
- Free Online Business Directory Listing
- Customizable Online Profile: Add photos and video!
- Member Only Exclusive Access to Promote Events, Job Openings, Volunteer Events, Special Offers and Share RFPs
- Member News in Chamber Enews to 5,000+ Contacts
- Interview on Chamber's Business Focus TV Show
- Recognition on GRCC Social Media Channels: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Write a Guest Post on the Chamber Blog
- Paid Advertising Opportunities: Dedicated Email, Website Banner Ads and More!
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Host a Networking Night
Dues based on number of employees in your regional office. Valid for 12 months. Join Today!
0 (Volunteer Only) $280 1 - 2 $465 3 - 10 $623 11 - 25 $852 26 - 50 $1,020 51 - 100 $1,566 101 - 200 $2,035 201 - 500 $2,255 501 - 1,000 $2,873 1,001+ $3,300
As a digital marketing professional and search engine optimization (SEO) expert, I help local businesses improve their rankings on Google other search to get found online to grow their businesses. One of the most important ranking factors on Google for local businesses are relevant local links to their website, like those obtained from a local chamber of commerce. I tell my clients that joining the Reston Chamber, setting up their business profile with a link to their website, is worth the entire annual membership fee from an SEO perspective. We encourage our clients to participate in the chamber's networking activities to maximize their investment in the Reston Chamber for apparent reasons.
The bottom line is that for any business who wants to improve their rankings on Google and other search engines should join the Reston chamber as part of an overall local SEO strategy.