FACT: It is a proven fact that when consumers know your business is a member of their chamber of commerce, they are 80% more likely to purchase goods and services from your company. The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce is the largest regional chamber in the Washington D.C. Region according to the Washington Business Journal. Why is this important? There are plenty of exciting opportunities for YOU to make new connections while increasing your business revenue. As a member, you will gain additional marketing exposure, have access to educational and networking programs, as well as benefit from our community engagement and advocacy.
- Discounted prices to over 100 events per year, with 40 devoted exclusively to networking
- LeadShare, an industry-exclusive committee that facilitates business growth among our members at no additional cost
- Serve on any of our committees, including Ambassador, Communications, Business Education, First Responders, Government Contracting, Membership, Public Policy, Resourceful Women of Reston, Community Engagement, Healthy Workplace Initiative and Restaurant & Hospitality.
EDUCATION & MENTORING BENEFITS
- Showcase your expertise by leading a Business Education Series workshop for our members and the general business community
- Free Business Education Series workshops, designed to support business education and growth in a variety of industries
- Opportunity to mentor or be mentored among the Chamber membership and the Chamber's Business INCspire program
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING BENEFITS
- Listing in the Chamber’s online member directory in up to four separate business categories
- Unique and customizable web page on the Chamber’s search engine optimized website, containing company info, logos, photos and even video
- Exclusive access to the “Members Only” section of the Chamber’s website, enabling you to promote events, share company news and post special offers to our site. You can also make connections, submit an RFP, share leads and even measure visits to your company’s unique page.
- Paid advertising exclusively offered to Chamber members on our homepage
- Share upcoming events and news in the Chamber’s monthly e-newsletter, sent to over 5,000 contacts
- Participate in an interview on the Chamber’s “Business Focus” tv show, which airs on Reston Comcast Channel 28 and Fairfax Public Access Channel 10
- Recognition and engagement on the Chamber’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn profiles
- Write a guest post on the Chamber's blog
- Sponsorship opportunities to expand your visibility and reach into the membership
- Sponsor or Host a Network Night
AFFINITY PROGRAMS AND SPECIAL OFFERS