Membership Benefits & Rates
It's a Fact!
When consumers know your business is a member of their chamber of commerce, they are 80% more likely to purchase goods and services from your company. Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce is the largest regional chamber in the Washington D.C. region according to the Washington Business Journal.
Why is this important?
There are plenty of exciting opportunities for your business to make new connections while increasing your revenue and building connections within the Greater Reston community. Members gain additional marketing exposure, have access to educational and networking programs, and benefit from our community engagement and advocacy. See our full list of Member Benefits below, and Sign Up Today.
- Discount Tickets to 80+ Events, 40 Dedicated to Networking!
- LeadShare Industry Exclusive Committees
- Serve on Chamber Committees: Ambassadors, Membership, Communications and More!
- Public Policy Advocacy on behalf of 400+ Businesses
- Community Collaboration Volunteer Opportunities
- Ribbon Cutting for New Businesses and Locations
- Showcase Expertise at Business Education Series Workshop
- Free Attendance to BES Workshops
- Mentoring Opportunities through INCspire
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
- Free Online Business Directory Listing
- Customizable Online Profile: Add photos and video!
- Member Only Exclusive Access to Promote Events, Job Openings, Volunteer Events, Special Offers and Share RFPs
- Member News in Chamber Enews to 5,000+ Contacts
- Interview on Chamber's Business Focus TV Show
- Recognition on GRCC Social Media Channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Write a Guest Post on the Chamber Blog
- Paid Advertising Opportunities: Dedicated Email, Website Banner Ads and More!
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Host a Networking Night
- Discounted Conference Room Rentals
- Cost Savings and Specials Shared on Chamber Website
Ready to Join?
Contact our Membership Sales Manager, Philip Assante!
BASIC MEMBERSHIP RATES
Dues are based on the number of employees in your regional office. Valid for 12 months. Join Today!
If you are looking for membership options as a Retired Employee of an organization, Student of SLHS or HHS, an all-volunteer organization, or a small nonprofit, please contact Communications directly to process your application.
1 - 2 $500 3 - 10 $575 11 - 25 $800 26 - 50 $900 51 - 100 $1,450 101 - 200 $2,100 201 - 500 $2,350 501 - 1,000 $2,875 1,001+ $3,500
As a digital marketing professional and search engine optimization (SEO) expert, I help local businesses improve their rankings on Google other search to get found online to grow their businesses. One of the most important ranking factors on Google for local businesses are relevant local links to their website, like those obtained from a local chamber of commerce. I tell my clients that joining the Reston Chamber, setting up their business profile with a link to their website, is worth the entire annual membership fee from an SEO perspective. We encourage our clients to participate in the chamber's networking activities to maximize their investment in the Reston Chamber for apparent reasons.
The bottom line is that for any business who wants to improve their rankings on Google and other search engines should join the Reston chamber as part of an overall local SEO strategy.
Rick Hogan, Bleevit Interactive