Generating sales leads is the key to any business success. Leadshare acts as your expanded sales team by providing introductions and “warm referrals” to people who are in the market for your products or services. Because of the personal relationships that develop over time with your Leadshare participants, fellow members also serve as suppliers and/or mentors to each other.
The single goal of Leadshare is to help grow all of the businesses in the group.
- Each participant must be a member in good standing of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce during their entire tenure with the group.
- Each Leadshare group is composed of 15‐30 individuals from different industries. A person may only represent one industry.
- A company may only be a member of one Leadshare group.
- Chamber members interested in joining a group may attend up to two meetings before applying for admission, provided they are first announced to the Co‐Chairs by email and no representative from that industry currently participates.
- Participants are required to submit at least two “warm” leads per quarter and participate in at least three one‐on‐ones per quarter. A Leadshare member is allowed to miss no more than one meeting per quarter.
- Non‐Chamber members who are interested in Leadshare may be invited to attend one meeting, provided they are first announced to the Co‐Chairs by email and no representative from that industry currently participates.
Groups meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each month:
Tuesday 8:30 - 9:30 am
Committee Chair: Bill Callahan, Sunrise Wealth Partners
Tuesday 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Kevin Taylor, Communicate by Design-x and Dave Adams, Adams Team, Coldwell Banker
Wednesday 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Angela Inzerillo- Impact Business Solutions LLC and Steve Salley, Salley Wealth Management
Thursday Noon – 1:00 pm
Rick Hogan, Bleevit Interactive and Eric McGinley, First Financial Group
For more information about Leadshare contact Alicia Liddle, Membership Services Manager.