Generating sales leads is the key to any business success. LeadShare acts as your expanded sales team by providing introductions and “warm referrals” to people who are in the market for your products or services. Because of the personal relationships that develop over time with your LeadShare participants, fellow members also serve as suppliers and/or mentors to each other. The main goal of LeadShare is to help grow all the businesses in the group. Other benefits of Leadshare include building networking and speaking skills, having support of other businesses and access to resources to help you grow your business.
Provided as a FREE member benefit of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce, any member is eligible to participate in LeadShare, subject of course to availability for that industry. Each group has an exclusive profession policy, meaning only one representative from each industry will be permitted in that group. Group Co-Chairs and the GRCC staff Liaison will review all applications and decide whether to accept a new member. Since groups are often full, a waiting list is maintained by the Chamber.
- Each participant must be a member in good standing of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce during their entire tenure with the group.
- Each LeadShare group will be composed of 15-30 individuals from different industries. A person may only represent one industry. You may only discuss the business you are in and not mention other business you may be involved in.
- A company may only be a member of one LeadShare group.
- Chamber members interested in joining a group may visit all three groups once and up to two meetings of the same group before applying for admission.
- Participants are required to submit at least two “warm” leads per quarter.
- Participants are required to participate in at least 1 one-on-one meetings each month. You will also agree to meet with each member of the group at least one time.
- More than two absences in any six-month period will be reason for dismissal from the group unless special circumstances apply as determined by the Chamber Liaison.
- The use of a substitute during an absence will constitute attendance. A substitute does not have to be from the Member’s business but may not conflict with another business in the group.
- Non-Chamber members who are interested in LeadShare may be invited to attend one meeting.
These groups meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each month:
Tuesday 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Kevin Taylor, Communicate by Design-x and Dave Adams, Adams Team, Coldwell Banker
Wednesday 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Angela Inzerillo- Impact Business Solutions LLC and Steve Salley, Salley Wealth Management
Thursday Noon – 1:00 pm
Oanh Henry, Allegra Marketing Print Mail of Fairfax
For more information about Leadshare contact Alicia Liddle, Membership Services Manager.