Coffee & Contracting: GovCon Networking
Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce presents:
Coffee and Contracting Series: End of Year Planning Strategies: Turning 2020 Hindsight into “2021 Foresight”
For most business owners, retirement is something that sneaks up on you while you’re busy growing your company. 2020 has been a year of unprecedented events. Not being prepared for retirement, does not have to be one of them. Join us and learn:
- Three End-Of-Year Retirement Strategies that can be implanted in the next 30 days
- What an End-Of-Year tax planning meeting should cover
- End-Of-Year retention strategies that benefit both employees and the company
- How to include Uncle Sam in your 2021 strategic plan
This presentation is ideal for Owners/Strategists/C-Suites Who:
- Don’t like the phrase, “Taxes are the price of being successful.”
- Want to “attract” top talent versus recruiting skilled people.
- Don’t want to spend the New Year reflecting on the “coulda, shouldas” of last year.
- Want to set up 2021 as their biggest opportunity.
This session will be informative, educational, and most of all, FUN! If you’re tired of suggestions and really want simple solutions, register TODAY!
It’s great to have an “idea” of what you want to do but… it is BETTER to have a Plan that gets it done. Randy
About Our Speaker:
Mr. Randy Jones is a Wealth Management Advisor for First Financial Group with over 25 years in the Finance Services industry. His personal mission is “To give an experience so incredible that you forget about the transaction; To teach; It’s Better to Give than to Receive; To become what I dream about; To appreciate life and live in the ‘WOW!!”
Mr. Jones lives his mission daily and serves his clients based on his breadth of experience in many different aspects of the Finance industry. His #1 Product is; The Experience. His #1 Client is; his “Process” and he believes the “3rd referral” is the true test of success.
Coffee & Contracting: GovCon Networki...
Date and Time
Thursday Oct 1, 2020
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM EDT
Complimentary for Members
$10 for Future Members/Guests
Alicia Field Events & Programs Director 703-707-9045