Webinar: Savvy IRA Planning for Boomers
DescriptionSavvy IRA Planning for Boomerspresented by
Steve Richardson, CFP®, CRPS®, CPA, President, and Timothy Shean, CFP®, CIO
Potomac Financial Private Client Group, LLC
How will the SECURE Act impact your retirement savings plan?
?Dial in to get an answer to this key question and other frequently asked questions:
- What type of retirement account is right for me?
- Can I still contribute to a retirement account, and if so, how much?
- When do I need to take withdrawals and how much do I have to take?
- How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
- How does my IRA fit into my overall plan?
- What happens to my IRA when I die?
- How can I minimize taxes so I can spend more of my hard-earned money?
- Contributing to Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs
- How indirect and direct rollovers work
- How retirement accounts are taxed
- How Spousal IRAs work