- Employment Agencies & Temporary Staffing Services
Didlake is an internationally accredited nonprofit agency providing Employment Services, Day Support Services, and diverse employment opportunities across 38 federal, state and local business service contracts. We operate throughout Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., serving more than 2,000 people with disabilities annually. Our Employment Services and Day Support Services are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual as they prepare for and achieve competitive employment and meaningful community engagement. Our mission to create opportunities that enrich the lives of people with disabilities opens the door to innovative thinking and creative approaches to challenges. Opportunities create choices and choice empowers people. At Didlake, we create opportunities to empower people every day. You can join us and help change employment and life outcomes for people with disabilities. We create opportunities—you can too!
Whom to Contact
- Steven Fuhrman8641 Breeden AveManassas, VA 20110Phone: (703) 361-4195
- Rachel PayneVice President Advocacy & Public Policy8641 Breeden AveManassas, VA 20110Phone: (703) 361-4195
- Erika C SpaldingVice President ,Communications and Marketing8641 Breeden AveManassas, VA 20110Phone: (703) 361-4195Cell Phone: (571) 264-4127
- Valerie SpencerDirector of Business Development8641 Breeden AveManassas, VA 20110Phone: (703) 361-4195